Invest once, profit forever.
IntegerNet_Solr Pro for Magento 2
CE / Community Edition
Fast Search Results
Solr Core Swaps
Speed up categories with Solr index
Exact match redirect
Not ready to make a purchase yet?
Looks pricey? It isn't really.
The numbers seem big at first. This is a one time payment, there are no recurring costs. Once you buy the license, you can use the extension forever, year after year.
Let's do a quick calculation!
Say you have a store running on Magento CE. You get IntegerNet_Solr Pro for 1,500 €.
Thanks to the improved user experience, your conversion rate rises. To not raise any false hopes, the numbers are rather conservative:
E.g. the conversion rate rises from 2% to 2,5%, while the average order value is stable at 70 €. Even if you only have 1,000 store visitors per month, this means your monthly sales rise from 1,400 € to 1,750 €, a plus of 350 € per month.
At this rate, the price pays off quickly.
Find the answer here!
What is included in the extension?
The extension package includes:
- the module itself
- a Solr configuration to install on your Solr server
- an installation guide and a documentation
What are the system requirements?
Your store’s system should have the following setup:
- Magento Community Edition 2.1.x
- Solr 4.x to 6.x
- PHP 5.6 to 7.0
Are updates included?
Whether it’s a feature update or a bug fix, you get free updates for at least one year after your purchase.
Can I use it in my test system, too?
We encourage anyone to properly test any extension before installing it on your live system. That’s why your license allows you to use the extension in one Magento live instance and associated staging and development instances.
I have multiple sites in one multi store. Do I need one or more licenses?
If you have multiple websites, stores or store views all managed via one Magento instance, i.e. one Magento admin panel, then you only need one license.
By the way, IntegerNet_Solr is fully multi-store compatible. You can configure it for each store view differently.
Can I get a demo first to test the extension?
We understand that you like to see for yourself how IntegerNet_Solr works with your product data. To get a test version that runs for four weeks, please contact us.
I might need some support. Can you help?
When you buy a license, one hour of support is included to make sure you have a smooth start with IntegerNet_Solr. The module also comes with an extensive documentation.
If you need additional assistance, contact us and we will find a solution.
What if I don't like the extension?
We don’t want to see you unhappy so we offer a 14 day money back guarantee.
Where can I find license details?
integer_net GmbH Software User License
By purchasing a product from integer_net GmbH (“licensor”) you as a buyer (“licensee”) agree to the following terms and conditions for the use of this product.
Terms used in this license
Purchased software, scripts, documentations etc. produced or provided by integer_net GmbH from Aachen, Germany.
hereinafter also referred to as convention, agreement or conditions.
1. By purchasing the software, the licensee acknowledges this agreement and agrees to the content of these conditions. He commits himself to use the software solely in accordance with this agreement.
2. The agreement comes into effect when the licensee orders the product, when he downloads it from the licensor’s website or when he receives the product per e-mail.
3. The licensor is the copyright owner of the sold product. The software and parts of it are protected by copyright. Any activity, that breaches the conditions of this convention or the copyright, will be prosecuted in accordance with applicable law.
4. This agreement provides the licensee the right to use a copy of the software solely in a Magento installation commercially or for private use if all other conditions of this convention are met. For each additional Magento installation a separate license must be purchased. Any reproduction or distribution of the software without the licensor’s authorization, including non-commercial distribution, shall be considered a breach of this agreement and will be made liable under applicable laws. Additionally, the software may be used on non-productive Magento installations which are used for developing or testing purposes.
5. The licensee may not make use of the software in part or entirely in any other software, another product or website.
6. The licensee may not distribute, sell, resell, sublicense, rent, lease or lend this software or its documentation, neither as a whole nor partly. He may not save the software on a server, so that it can be downloaded over public networks such as the Internet.
7. The licensee is obliged to preserve the copyright information provided within the software and its documentation unchanged.
8. The licensor reserves the right to publish a selection of users of this software.
9. The licensor cannot be held responsible for damages (including missed profits and consequential losses) caused by the licensee or his vicarious agents due to incorrect use of this software.
10. The licensor shall not be liable for damages resulting from unlawful use of the software.
11. If the licensee is not able or willing to use the software in accordance with this license agreement, the license of the software will be revoked.
12. The licensor reserves the right to change the license agreement at any time.
13. This license agreement stays in effect until its termination. The licensor reserves the right to terminate the license in case of an infringement of this agreement. The licensee can terminate the use of the license at any time by deleting all copies of the software. The licensor is obliged to refund the purchase price only if the termination of this agreement by the licensee occurs during the first 14 days after the purchase. A continued use of the software by the licensee is not allowed.
integer_net GmbH, Trierer Straße 791, 52078 Aachen, Germany